With the government announcement tonight extending Stage 3 for another four weeks which would mean so many restrictions from table service for food and drink to possible flow testing on arrival we have come to the decision to postpone Staffs Fest until the 17th, 18th 19 of Sept 2021, the suppliers are available this weekend from the marquees to the bars, staging and lighting, and the hope that we are as COVID free as possible with nor restrictions in September .
We hope you all understand and we are gutted we can’t continue next week and be the first festival of the season To continue with the festival under Stage 3 rules we feel would it couldn’t safely go ahead and a logistical nightmare, taking out all the fun of a three day festival
Festival goers who have purchased tickets booked with immense excitement, we realise the disappointment of having Staffs Fest plans changed again but please bear with us, we feel the same.
As an independent self funding festival we rely heavily on the support and loyalty from fans by transferring your booking to the new date, you are giving Staffs Fest your full support during this difficult period, while providing some much needed confidence that we can continue to work on producing the best festival experience possible.
All ticket holders can roll their tickets over to the new date or claim a full refund if they prefer by 28th July 2021